*We have extended our usual 28 day returns period to 90 days*
Our returns period has currently been extended from 28 days to 90 days. We know that it is now more difficult to get to your local post office and we would hate to put any of our customers at risk in having to do so. This period will continue to be reviewed and we will continue to follow government guidelines.
We totally get it...sometimes you just NEED to return a product to us so we have made it super simple, really quick and completely FREE! We want you to LOVE your products just as much as we do so if for any reason you change your mind, it's faulty, you've had a change of heart or you're just not feeling it... No worries!
We can refund items if:
- are returned to us within 28 days of receipt - Are returned to us in perfect condition (we can only accept a return if it is unused) - If the product is faulty - Have been purchased directly online at https://us.neomorganics.com/ - For health & hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of NEOM Wonder Balms
Please find your pre-paid UPS returns label enclosed in the parcel. All you need to do is package the unopened items back up and follow these four easy steps:
1. Fill out the returns form included in your parcel and enclose this form with the items you wish to return. Make sure to include this form inside your parcel.
2. Fill in your returns commercial invoice using the ‘How to fill in your returns commercial invoice’ guide also enclosed with your order and attach it to the outside of the parcel using the clear pouch provided.
3. Attach the UPS returns label to the outside of your parcel, next to your commercial invoice.
4. Visit www.ups.com/pickup/schedule to schedule a collection – you’ll need the tracking number from your pre-paid label or if you prefer you can drop off your return to your local UPS access point which you can find by visiting https://www.ups.com/dropoff/
Please note – We are unable to process an exchange. For more information about how to return your order to us, please visit our website.