I am having trouble accessing your website, what should I do?
If you're having trouble with our website, we'd suggest trying the following:
1. You may need to clear your cookies - a cookie is a small file we store on your computer to let us know who you are next time you visit us.
2. Once you've cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
3. Contact us! If you're still having problems, contact our Customer Care Team using one of the options below and include:
- Details about the issue
- Screenshots of any error messages you see
- Which web browser you're using (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.)