If you're having trouble with the website on a mobile device, we'd suggest trying the following:
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Check that your operating system/ device is up to date.
3. Clear your cookies/ cache. If you are unsure how to do this, please see below:
iOS Safari - If you're using Safari on an iOS device, press the Home button and go to Settings. You'll see Safari listed with some other apps. Simply select Safari and then select 'Clear History' and 'Clear Cookies and Data'. Once you've done this, just open up Safari again and go to our website www.neomorganics.com.
iOS Chrome - If you're using Chrome on an iOS device, open up the Chrome app and press the menu button in the top right hand corner. Select 'Settings' and then select 'Privacy' on the next screen. You'll then see the options to clear your cache and cookies. Once you've done this, simply close and reopen Chrome again and go to our website www.neomorganics.com.
Android - If you're using an Android device, then with your browser open, press the Menu button. Select 'Clear Browsing Data' and then 'Privacy' on the next screen. You'll see a pop up where you can select the data you want to clear. Tick the relevant boxes and press the clear button.
4. Contact us! If you're still having problems, contact our Customer Care Team using one of the options below and include:
- Details about the issue
- Screenshots of any error messages you see
- Which web browser you're using (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.)